Tuesday 2 September 2008

New Neighbours

So I met my new neighbour yesterday. He said hello first and introduced himself. He seemed very nice, and he informed me of his family etc. I asked about his garden office that I can see from my flat and he was very quick to say that it was for his job as a church pastor. I was very impressed with his speed to say he was a christian! Top holy points to him!! I then wondered if they has spotted I was a christian...although the only thing to give me away by sight is the fish on my car. I then just put it down to one of those locational Godincidences. (as opposed to coincidences!!) But as I soaked in the bath this evening singing along to worship songs on my ipod, I then wondered to myself how far does sound carry from my bathroom and did my very loud singing on Sunday evening give me away....?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wondered who was making all the noise!

:-)