Wednesday 17 September 2008

Break Away



Originally uploaded by Roothie

So we went to Butlins in Minehead. All the Christians I have spoken to asked, "wasn't it weird for it not to be Spring Harvest?!" Seeing as I have not been to S.H in 7 years my answer is no! We got a privately owned caravan at a bargain price of £14 each for 3 nights, so I wasn't going to pass it up, no matter what the Butlins connotations!

It was nice to get away for a few days as I have not really has a summer break this year. (lots of trips coming up to make up for this!) We had lovely weather, which was a shock for our current UK temperatures. Apart from our noisy neighbours we all enjoyed ourselves. We mixed coastal walks with shopping, partying and relaxing.

I've decided to share my photos a bit more on my blog, so from this photo you can link to a select few of my photos from the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh Minehead those cold wet and windy days. See some of it still looks like Mars!