Friday 5 September 2008

Haircut Rant

Today I had a haircut. I am trying to grow my hair long again so haven't been to the hairdressers in a while. My usual trusted hairdresser/friend Janet has moved away, so I was very nervous about going somewhere new as I have had so many 'stylists' get it wrong with my hair. I had to wait around for my appointment, and the girl who cut my hair didn't even see my hair dry before she started on it, she may not have even known that my hair was as curly as it is! She cut too much off, which defeated the object of the style and growing it out. So now I am left with it all short-ish again. What do you do in this situation, its not as if they can stick it back on! (well, my budgets don't stretch to extensions!) I am a little miffed to say the least. I was too annoyed to complain at the time, so I may compose a strongly worded letter!

No comments: