Monday 22 September 2008

Film Review

Oh wow! This film is something else! I don't even know where to start with describing it!! It is a really interesting concept for a film, in a way with the stars mocking the Hollywood lifestyle. It pushes the boundaries at times, and there was some nervous and embarrassed laughter coming from me and my friend throughout it. There were genuinely funny moments which made seeing the film worth it. I personally couldn't stomach the fake gore at one point.

There was a good cast, including some sneaky cameos. Tom Cruise's character being the most surprising. I cannot obviously go without mentioning the transformation of Robert Downey Junior. His performance as a stereotypical 1960s African American man was amazing.

I personally did not feel that the film dragged. I didn't wonder when it would end, and didn't feel that scenes were too long. If you have a certain sense of humour, then go and see this film!

No comments: