Wednesday 25 March 2009

Horne & Corden YPC

The sketch show that I went to see back in November is being shown on BBC3 at the moment. It is getting mixed reviews, mainly bad, but I am enjoying it. The YPC (young peoples church) sketches that I mentioned in my blog a while ago have gone to air, even though I read an article indicating that the BBC had banned them. Anyway, please watch them if you wish. I find them funny, some people may be offended. Each to their own...





It makes me wonder where non-christians get these 'stereotypes' from. Are they stereotypes at all? How do non-christians view church services, language/jargon and actions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well James Corden (i think its him, i mean the fat one) grew up in a christian family, his dad is a vicar or something. Maybe it was from bad childhood experiences?

I dunno

With Horne & Corden to be honest i really cant see the appeal at all. But then again ive never watched gavin and stacey so maybe...

Roothie said...

His dad is a vicar. He was sat behind me during the filming of these sketches. I wonder what he thought?!