Tuesday 10 March 2009

Films Reviews

My unlimited card had a workout today! I saw four films in 11 hours! My kind of fun during an afternoon off and a free evening. I shall be brief about each one!

Lovely film. Long in length, but I personally did not notice. Its a head wreck to try and understand the cross over of ages, but it is a good story.









Missed the first 30 minutes due to an over lap (and we were filling time!), but it was not difficult to work out what had happened. It was predictable mush, but I liked it!!








This film was good. The costumes and locations were amazing.








I was very unsure about this film as I do not like violence, and avoid 18 films usually. But I did enjoy this. It is the first film I have seen from the comic genre and I liked it. I did avoid looking at the screen during the violent bits though!

No comments: