Thursday 26 March 2009

I've been far too busy lately to do anything in the way of blogging or keeping my flat clean! Over the past couple of evenings I have been sorting out all of my unfilled paperwork and general stashes of documents and treasures. Most of my important stuff is now available online, so I do not have pages and pages of phone bill breakdowns etc. I discovered lots of personal things that I had written over the years. One page in particular I took delight in shredding as my life had totally moved on from the place I was in when I wrote those things and I am glad I am in a happier place seven years on! I have a bin liner full of shreds that no longer is old paperwork that I have no need to hang on to. Having a sort out of things, in my opinion, is always good and refreshing for the soul!

No comments: