Monday 21 January 2008

Seeing A Parallel

I'm currently going through some separate issues with a couple of friends. This morning I really felt God talking to me about it, but not in a 'solution and guidance' kind of way, but in a 'how we treat God' kind of way. One of my best friends (who won't ever read this!) is being really rubbish with constantly putting other people before me, cancelling on me for better things, turning up late to our appointments etc etc, i wont rant on! But it started to make me think about how we treat God. We put him behind seeing friends, shopping, watching our favourite tv shows, sleeping etc etc.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good point Roothie. I really have miised a lot of good bloggin, haven't I??

Sorry...

Daniel was walking loads today. And he found a stick.

Godbotherer said...

Ah but then God's in love with you! But does that make it better or worse?
Maybe you should become a nun, but would that be like a friend who you can't get rid of?