Thursday 31 January 2008

Film Review

History and politics are not my strong areas of knowledge. So this film wouldn't be a good first choice for me, but decided to brave it! (the fact that two of my favourite hollywood greats were in it did not sway my decision at all!!)

Tom Hanks' performance was excellent. If I am honest I think that Julia Roberts part was too small for someone of her status. The film was a little over glamourous in some parts, but portrayed very good reality of the Middle East in others.

I would recomend anyone to see it, but it is a film that makes you think. Its not an 'easy' watch!

1 comment:

Sarah Brush said...

I'm just back from seeing it. I really enjoyed it. As you say not an easy watch but a "good" watch.

Made me think about the whole issue of follow up and follow through... might even blog aout it!