Monday 7 January 2008

Cash Crisis

My change of job was a big step out of my comfort zone. I was warned of tight financial situations. But now that 'potential thing' on the horizon has got very close. Its very tough in our human state to not worry about things and take control. I am the kind of person who has to know how things work and where things come from. However this morning I think I let things finally go to God. As a Christian trusting in God can often be tough. But the words of this song really spoke to me. Sometimes songs we know inside out and back to front can speak to us in situations in a new and fresh way.


Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever, Forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should read "The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical" (Paperback)by Shane Claiborne.

You can find it on Amazon

Anonymous said...

You might also like 'The Barbarian Way' by Erwin McManus although I don't think it is as good.

Roothie said...

Thanks for the tip. Will check them out.

Amanda said...

I've got Irrestible Revolution if you want to borrow it...

Godbotherer said...

So how about a review Amanda - I look at your blog to sometimes!