Tuesday 29 January 2008

Big Brother Winner


Ok, I am not afraid to admit it, I love Big Brother. The main show is one of the highlights of my summer. This months Celebrity Hijack was especially good. The new format was a success. For more info read the website. (saves me explaining!!) The result of John winning was a shock for me, but I was pleased for him. He is what I would call the underdog. He said himself that he felt on the outside of everyone during his time there. As all of the housemates had a specific talent, his of politics was not so obvious. Being rather large, Scottish and ginger meant that he had tougher competition from the more handsome male housemates. (and can I just say before I get negative comments I myself am ginger, with Scottish family and I had a long term boyfriend who is a mini-me of this guy!) Our nation voted for the non obvious favourite and that made me proud!

1 comment:

Godbotherer said...

Big Brother - I'll pray for you!