Wednesday 15 July 2009

Film Review

I was so excited to see this film, hence the reason that I got tickets for it on opening night! I was sensible and picked up tickets on Tuesday after work, so this made me and my Dad quite smug on Wednesday by-passing the ridiculous queues to go straight to the screen.

There was obviously lots missing and parts changed from the book, but this comes with producing a screenplay version. The usual brilliance of creating this world was done really well. I have read mixed reviews, but as an H.P fan I found it literally magical! The detail that goes in to everything is amazing. The effects made everything very believable.

These films appeal to all ages and the cinema audience was evidence of this. All ages, families, groups of young people, etc. The film is well worth putting a few hours aside for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watchout for that H.P. sauce!

Pippar said...

I agree!! Saw thig on saturday, it was wicked and I really enjoyed it. Not easy for non-Potter fans, but when you know the books it's great. Loved it!