Sunday 1 February 2009

Film Review

I had heard this was receiving quite bad reviews. But I did want to find out for myself how good or bad it really was. I had read nothing on the film beforehand, so I went along with no idea what the film was about. Only trying to make a link with the Shakespeare phrase, 'seven pounds of flesh'.

The film was made up of a lot of flashbacks and at first I had to get used to this style. But they helped to build and create an understanding of the main character. It was a very emotional film and did manage to slightly crack my tear ducts, which most films don't these days! The end of the film was fairly predictable in my opinion, but then not everyone would agree.

It is well worth going to see, even if it is so you can form your own opinion of it!

No comments: