Sunday 25 January 2009

Sharing Surreal Experiences

This advert has been showing on television for a short while now. It really makes me smile and I wish that everyone on the station concourse broke out dancing when I was a London commuter!!

In Palmers Green High on Friday Sammy and I were talking around the subject of 'Passing On Faith'. The Alpha content suggested talking about who we share something with when we receive exciting news or see something amazing. As I watched this advert yet again today I really appreciated the point of it, people are taking pictures and filming the surreal occurrence, and calling up people to share the experience.

What do we choose to share with people each day, and how much of it is stuff God is doing in our lives?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm in there some where!