Sunday 25 January 2009

And So It Begins...

Its seems that 2009 is the start of all of the 30th birthdays! Its still two years away for me, but I already have many weekends and parties in the diary as these milestone for my friends occur!

This weekend was the turn of one of my best friend Kathryn. I was part of a cunning team who threw her a surprise party on Thursday, and for someone who is known for being very loud, I have never seen her so speechless! She is also quick to pick up on things, but did not guess that we were plotting this gathering! She had a small party for close friends and family last night and I had a great time. One of the major things I miss about working in central London is seeing my close friends regularly. So I got to spend some quality time with two of my best friends, Kathryn and Caroline.

No comments: