Monday 26 January 2009

Film Review

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have been to the cinema! (for my standards!) My list of films to see is getting ever longer!

My knowledge of the history of this film is that it is obviously the second world war! That's where it ends, if I'm totally honest I thought Valkyrie was the name of the main character!! Pretty soon on I learnt otherwise!

The cast was brilliant, lots of my favourites. There were also actors which made you do the 'what was he in?' head scan!

I enjoyed this film a lot, and not just because it broadened my small knowledge of this time in history. I know nothing of the accuracy against original events, but I felt it was portrayed well. There was a lot of tension throughtout the film. I tried not to jump out of my seat! There was very minimal swearing and gore during the film, which is always a plus for me!

Tom Cruise was on Jonathan Ross on Friday evening, his interview about the film was very good. He can talk about it much better than I could!

No comments: