Monday 24 March 2008

Film Review

I shall keep this short and sweet, I like this film. A bit of sex and mild violence is the only warning I have.

The story starts off very simple and becomes very complex, but with interesting links. The costumes, props and locations are all excellent for the time period (with the exception of Jason Statham's shaved head and designer stubble!)

There are quite a few famous British faces starring in this film, and I did spend some of my time playing who's who!

It is based on a true story, and if this is the case then it is quite un-nerving as to how much corruption there can be within our senior authorities.

2 comments:

Godbotherer said...

Will check this one out then if I get the time. On corruption I think we don't know the half of it.
I remember hearing Lord Denning on Radio 4 about 10 years ago saying we had had are own Watergate and the government put a D notice on it. Someone recently showed me this site with some interesting Northern Rock stuff on it.
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Wikileaks

Started eating cheese again? :-)

Roothie said...

In this film it was scary how much stuff could just 'disappear' in the media.

I have started eating cheese again. About to do a blog on it. (c: