Tuesday 11 November 2008

All About Me

Thanks to Alice for this, which I nabbed off her blog! A fun activity for me during my lunch break. :-)

I am: ginger, 27 and wearing lovely wrist warmers in my cold office
I think: too much about silly things
I know: that amazingly no matter what I do God loves me
I have: far too much on my work 'to do' list!
I wish: that money wasn't such an issue in life
I hate: that fatty food tastes so good!
I miss: working in central London (for the location and the people)
I fear: never getting married (now there's a v honest point!!)
I hear: my foot heater whirring and trucks rumbling past on Green Lanes
I smell: of Ghost Deep Night
I crave: a Greggs chicken bake
I search: on everyclick all the time and raise money for n:flame as I do it!!!!! ;-D
I wonder: how cold my legs will get as I walk to the bank later, as for some reason I decided to wear a skirt today!
I regret: putting my car in for a service last week. It cost too much money.
I love: all of my friends and family, like a lot!
I ache: for my lost friends
I am not: that skinny anymore!
I believe: in Father, Son & Holy Spirit
I dance: stupidly to cheesy music
I sing: not very well!
I cry: not as much as I should as I bottle things up! (another honest answer!)
I fight: for things when I believe I am right!!
I win: rummikub a lot!
I lose: when people are better than me at games!
I never: leave the flat on time when I have to be somewhere!
I confuse: people with my ramblings
I listen: to radio 1 all day when at work
I can usually be found: in the portacabin that is my office, in my cosy flat, or failing that...the pub!
I am scared: of not getting my biggest hearts desire
I need: to eat cheese, most days!
I am happy about: everything I have been blessed with
I imagine: stupid life stuff thanks to films and fairy tales! Grr.

No comments: