Wednesday 1 October 2008

Changes


Empty Office
Originally uploaded by Roothie

My work life is very crazy at the moment. I think the phrase I would choose is 'treading water, but not drowning'.

Roy has now officially left, it feels very strange in the office without him. His old office looks very bare and lifeless. Never did I think I would miss the annoying sounds of Billy Bragg coming through the wall!!

It is now time for me to officially take things on and make stuff my own. I still haven't decided yet if this excites me or scares me rigid! Our Trustees meeting this morning was not as horrid as I thought it was going to be. So I suppose that is a good thing, (although I am still to find out what they discussed about me when I was asked to step out of the meeting as I was being talked about!)

I think my issue is that sometimes I forget that I am a grown up! I have to take responsibility for my life and the decisions that I make. I don't look my age, let alone feel it most days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wot no comments crazy lady!

I choose no to chose :O)

Unknown said...

See you've chosen to change it - well done!

Keep smilin'

Roy said...

did you read Billy's book?
am sure that things will be fine and it will not be long before the office is full again