Tuesday 26 August 2008

Film Reviews

So I spent a well needed day off in the cinema yesterday with a friend making the most of our unlimited cards.

Firstly I could find NO sole image for this film! I had to take the small thumbnail from the Cineworld page! This film was ok. We missed the beginning, but it was very easy to work out the plotline. Take 'Save The Last Dance', mix it with 'Coyote Ugly' and you have this synopsis. Its a predictable, life is not like that really kind of film!




It took a while for this film to get interesting. The friend I was with whispered that she was bored a lot, although at the end was glad she saw it, so it cannot have been that bad! Heath Ledgers performance was totally deserving of the praise it has been given. His performance as the joker was very un-nerving. I must admit I have not seen the last batman film, so I did go into this one slightly blind of what had happened before. It was all very clever in its plotline & twists and the effects were good. I liked the summary at the end when discussing how the Joker had brought out the bad side of Dent. The obvious use of his two faces was good. I would say to go and see this film as it is a must!


This was the sing along version!! Same as before but with the words on screen! Much fun to round off our day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Agree with your comments about Heath Ledger but did you spot the one scene they had to shoot where Johnny Depp replaced him?

Roothie said...

Didnt spot that scene. Didnt know that had happened. Only know that Depp is replacing Ledger in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Unknown said...

It was a few seconders in the police lock up room.