Monday 18 August 2008

Festival Time



Originally uploaded by Roothie

Yesterday I went to Soul Survivor C for the day. I always like to get in a trip to Shepton Mallet in July/August or it just doesn't feel like summer to me! Without realising it the years have passed and Soul Survivor has been part of my summers for the past 12 years!! Momentum is my new favourite festival of choice, however this year it clashes with 0808 (see below) and I had to decide where my loyalties were!! (I shall be returning to Momentum in 09!)

Having friends in The 29th Chapter helped this year, as I was offered guest day passes. Things feel so much better when they cost nothing, IMHO! There were a few people at SSC who I knew, so me and my friend Emma spent the day catching up with friends and enjoying the atmosphere of the showground. As it was my first time as a day visitor I got to gloat about the fact that we could go back to real beds, out of the rain, in a real house in Bath!! The site this year was very muddy, small bogs in fact! I did not envy the campers!

1 comment:

Sarah Brush said...

Me too! I have the pink wristband to prove it! Did you catch the seminar on women in leadership? Jo Saxton was ACE!