Wednesday 20 August 2008

Film Review

A feel good film. Not very realistic, but fun nevertheless. Its a very classic misunderstood bad girl turns good! It was a very slanted view of England, not a chain store or town in sight! But the boarding school attitude was fairly spot on, as I went with my best friend who attended one!

Of course the pretty American girl gets the handsome English boy. And of course the whole school turn against the jealous head girl. It was all very predictable, but I did enjoy it. I only found myself cringing once! I think the line was "every time I'm with you I have to catch my breath"! Oh come on!!

The soundtrack was good, many tunes to get the audience dancing in their seats!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you have a very eclectic view of the passage of time given your recent entries. Must be the female of the species! ;-)