Saturday 2 February 2008

Bridging The Gap

This photo opportunity was not to be missed. For some reason yesterday two women had set chairs either side of the crack and were chatting over it. It spoke to me for many reasons. It could either be taken in a negative or positive way. Do we continue through life ignoring things? Do we reach out to people regardless? How close to things do we get? I have no 'cheesy' definte tag line to go with this, it just made me think a bit.

Captions/Thoughts to add to this are welcome....

2 comments:

Godbotherer said...

My you have been busy over the past few days with your blogging Roothie.
Still your picture and more so your comment spoke to me. I have been reaching out two a couple of friends and ex colleagues to be more honesty about something I know they are involved in. They have been resisting my efforts and subtley dis'ing me as a result in an attempt to avoid facing up to it. But I have felt very strongly through sermons I've heard and quiet time readings etc that God is leading me to continue reaching out to them. I am trying to do this in a non confrontational and gentle way even though it would probly be less painfull to ignore or walk away from the situation.
Thanks

Roothie said...

No probs. Glad it helped. I will pray that something will make a change in that situation for the good.