Tuesday 24 January 2012

Oh Hello 2012!

I really need to get back into blogging again. I think I have become far too used to the 'hit and run' of status' on Facebook and Twitter. I have quite big 'life to do list' on the go currently, and blogging again is on there...but not of a very high importance!

The main thing that I know I need to do is to take more time out to pray and reflect on things. I lead a very busy life and do not allow much time at all to stop and spend time with the amazing God who created me! I am hoping that I can blog a bit about this as time goes on.

The other major thing I want to do is linked with my photography. I MUST sort out my website and get it up and running again. I recently purchased a negative scanner (showing my age!), so that all of the images I have on film can become digitally stored, and uploaded to this website that is currently no longer operational!

I am determined to have a very productive 2012! Watch this space....!

(first step is to give the look of my blog a complete overhaul!)

No comments: